- Work on theoretical and research based areas related to Information Technology.
- Provide training, tutorials and related technical works for the encouragement of IT literacy among different groups of people.
- Make a keen participation in seminars, research discussion and workshops so as to provide a broader and greater view for IT policy.
- To actively pursue burning ICT issues of the country, this requires professional and academic attentions.
- To become a professional forum for the IT students of the whole nation.
- To advocate and act for the general interests of the IT students of the country.
- To collect and disseminate information regarding the ICT sector of the country.
- To be aware of the legal and regulatory issues affecting the ICT industry and to actively support the progressive legislation that clarifies these issues without restricting its growth or creativity.
- To explore new horizon of challenges and opportunities that can boost the technological, economic and educational scenario of the country.
Information Technology Society, Nepal initiated EEICT project with establishment of computer lab at “Shree Public Higher Secondary School, Launiya-Tilathi, Saptari”
Become a part of the social change through “ICT enabled Education for All” To learn more about the program click
This is to inform all ITSN members that ITS Executive Board have decided to put the deadline for membership renewal
Information Technology Society Nepal always promotes creative minds and energetic youths. This time ITS Nepalhas announced Android Application Development Workshop
Information Technology Society Nepal(ITS-Nepal) is organizing college representative meet – 2019. This is the first event of recently formed executive
Information Technology Society, Nepal (IT-S, Nepal) and Braindigit IT Solution are jointly organizing A day workshop on Sageframe on 16th